Guide & File Content Consultant (12 Months)
The Content Consultant is responsible for building high quality interviews and forms using Tyler’s Guide & File software, and delivering exceptional training to clients in the creation of self-represented litigant interviews and forms within the Guide & File application. This is a 12-month contract position with full benefits and the possibility of turning into a permanent opportunity here at Tyler.
- Work with colleagues and managers to design, implement and proactively manage a superior software experience for our clients.
- Research and evaluate complexity of existing court forms for all types of legal filings.
- Summarize procedural requirements to successfully file such forms.
- Outline the information required from pro se filers to complete forms.
- Provide onsite and web training for Guide & File self-represented litigant software to both new and existing customers.
- Create interviews with logically organized questions in plain language.
- Create informative content, in plain language, to assist pro se filers with completing the interviews.
- Provide clients with information about the interviews developed and support them in copying those interviews.
- Assist clients with technical issues as they arise.
- Create user documentation when required.
- Ability to independently keep up to date on new functionality and learn new modules.
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Travel up to 25% is required.
- JD preferred. BS/BA degree in a related field or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience with court filings and legal processes are required.
- Exceptional presentation, communication and training skills; previous training experience is a plus.
- Pro-Bono background and/or experience are desired.
- Experience with plain language content development is beneficial.
- Passion for bringing Access to Justice solutions to the public.
- Strong analytical ability, particularly in a technology environment.
- Familiarity and ease with computer systems and common software products.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational skills and ability to follow-through until processes are completed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skills, teamwork and customer service skills.