Tyler Technologies | Plano, TX
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Contracts Attorney will primarily review and negotiate client and vendor contracts, assist in responding to Requests for Proposal, and perform associated administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will have a J.D. and law firm and/or in house experience in corporate or intellectual property law.
- Prepare and negotiate client contracts for licensing and purchasing of products and services.
- Review client requests for proposal.
- Administer contracts.
- Negotiate vendor contracts and other legal agreements as assigned.
- Typically requires 5-6 years of experience as an attorney.
- History negotiating corporate documents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic and creative approach to problem solving desired.
- Ability to manage various independent tasks and customers, while contributing to team obligations and demands.
- Understanding of contractual liability and intellectual property issues and knowledge of software licensing and practices desired.
- Travel (5-10%)